Monday 6 May 2013

Review: LUSH Henata


Would you look at that cutie! Allow me to introduce Henata, a fun little chicken with a gorgeous citrus scent. This little madam cost me a hefty £4.50, but I could easily have saved half of her for another bath. Where's the fun in that, I ask?


Not only is Henata huge and fun to look at, she also contains a teeny tiny egg-shaped bath bomb and a bunch of soap paper flowers! She is scented with mandarin, tangerine and bargamot. Heaven in a chicken for any citrus fans.


Apologies for the shoddy quality in the above photograph, but what a distinctive color dear Henata turns the bathwater! I am often put off by yellow bath bombs, but the colour pulled more orange to me at the time. This photo obviously doesn't.

LUSH advise smashing Henata at the side of the bath, but I ended up having to snap her apart in the end. I think of her as rather like a Terry's Chocolate Orange... I can't break those either!

Henata is from the Easter collection, so she is no longer available. If she's around next year I'll be snapping her up in the hopes of really smashing her!

My rating: 

1 comment: