Wednesday 1 May 2013

April Empties


Not too bad for my first month, no?

Sure Women Cotton Dry 48h Active Anti-Perspirant - £1.99
This is a boring 'un. I'm not fussy with deodorant and generally go for whatever's on offer, but I do prefer Sure to other brands.
Repurchase? I'm using the compressed deodorants from now on.

LUSH Snow Fairy - £3.50 / £6.25 / £10.25
I can't believe I've had this hanging around for so long! I finally decided to use this up this month and I'm sad to see it go. It's such a sweet, girly smell and I love it, I do, I just don't think I could stomach it every day of the year. 
Repurchase? Yes! I'll grab a big bottle in the sale. :)

Max Factor Xperience Foundation - £9.99
This is my back-up foundation. It does the job and works well with my skin, but I think there are better options out there.
Repurchase? As mentioned above, this is a back-up only. I've got another in my stash already, but yes.

Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner - £2.64 / £2.99
Why did I pay £2.64 for 50ml when I could have paid £2.99 for 200ml?! Regardless of my stupidity, I liked this. It's cheap and cheerful, kind to skin, and I felt like it was actually working.
Repurchase? We'll see how I get on with my Body Shop toner.

Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream - £10.20
This is a very nice product but I couldn't stand the smell! Thankfully I only had the miniature size and didn't pay a tenner for something that I wasn't comfortable with. It left my skin feeling lovely, so it is a shame.
Repurchase? No. I might like to try their Orange Essence Facial Cleanser in the future, however.

Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream - £11.99 
I'm gutted this is empty! Stinking miniature. This I do like the smell of... I wasn't sold on the gel consistency at first, but I actually found it less greasy when compared to other creams. This will be sorely missed by my poor tootsies.
Repurchase? I've got a huge tub from LUSH to try first, so it's a maybe from me.

not pictured:
Bomb Cosmetics Bluebell Bellini | Bomb Cosmetics Daisy Roots | LUSH Fluffy Egg | LUSH Romance in a Stone




No comments:

Post a Comment