Monday 15 April 2013

NOTD: Essie Mojito Madness

For my very first NOTD post, I have for you a right beauty from Essie. This green cream/creme is from their Summer 2012 collection - Bikini So Teeny.


I must apologize for the quality of my photos. (These are just some quick snaps using my phone.) Mojito Madness is quite a bit brighter in person.

All photos are two coats of Mojito Madness, with one coat of Save The Nail 45 Second Coat.

 

Essie Nail Colour - £7.99 from Boots/Superdrug
Save The Nail 45 Second Coat - £6.95 from Boots


Essie is definitely my go-to for green, I have to say. I managed to snag this shade from Fragrance Direct for just £1.99 - bargain! 

Personally, I'm digging this particular shade of green. I wore this over the weekend at work and have never had so many compliments on my nails in my life! Bonus. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment