Monday 29 April 2013

Review: LUSH Romance in a Stone


Isn't she beautiful? This lovely lady is a Limited Edition Retro product, meaning she is now unavailable! She's a little 'un and set me back £2.95, but was she worth it?


Here she is above fizzing away. Romance in a Stone is scented with rose and orange fragrances, with the added bonus of a generous helping of rose petals to keep her looking pretty.


Now we can see where those petals went! After the fizzing, I was left with a faint green tint to the bath water and the divine citrus scent. You also get a cute sonnet, but I took the scrap of paper for rubbish and threw it in the bin in disgust! This is why I should read up on my LUSH products before using...

Personally, I'm a fan. The scent was gorgeous and anything this pretty is worth paying for in my eyes.

My rating: 


No comments:

Post a Comment