Tuesday 30 April 2013

April Favourites


Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
I've been faithfully purchasing this butter for ages. It has the Original Pink fragrance that I know and love so well, and has such a lovely texture that sinks in to the skin really nicely. The price is affordable for me at £10.50 as you get a nice big tub, plus there's often offers in Boots.

Cowshed Wild Cow Invigorating Travel Candle
This came as part of a set from Christmas. I decided to burn this one first because it was the scent that most grabbed me, and I'm so glad. Lemongrass, ginger and rosemary are the essential oils in Wild Cow, and combine to make a really gorgeous citrus smell. My only complaint is the £30 price tag for the full size, so I'll only be buying from this brand on sale.

Benefit They're Real
I've found my holy grail mascara! I can't commend They're Real enough. It does wonders for my lashes, is packaged stylishly, and has yet to clump on me! This is love. I'm okay with the £19.50 price tag. With it being a Benefit product, I don't think it's too bad.

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade
I picked up two of the Lip Butters recently, but this is the shade I've been reaching for. I find it very wearable and very pretty. Just my colour, really. I'm more than happy to pay £7.99 for these.

Sinful Colors Cinderella
I got this free when Boots had their fabulous 3 for 2 offer. I liked Sinful Colors beforehand, but Cinderella completely took me by surprise. It is sheer, but it's such a pretty shade of blue with tons of pink shimmer. I can handle a few coats for this princess. At £1.99 who am I to argue?!

EOS Passion Fruit Lip Balm
Passion Fruit came in a set of two with Strawberry Sorbet which I purchased online for £8.99. These EOS balms are around £5-6 each, so this wasn't a huge saving but worth it, at least in my opinion. Both are more than fantastic, but I'm really loving Passion Fruit right now. They're so great just to throw in your bag!

Rimmel Stay Matte
This is a brilliant setting powder for foundation and concealer. Easily the best £3.99 I've ever spent!

x

Album: Empty Orchestra by Honig
Film: Silver Linings Playbook
TV: Hannibal


No comments:

Post a Comment